Week 02 | How Do We Interact With Computers/Technology?
Monday, January 16, 2024
We start in room G203
Bret Victor: The Humane Representation of Thought
- Also read through the pdf here on the notes about the talk.
- If you haven’t read this for the Physical Computing class, also read A Brief Rant on the Future of Interaction Design and the responses to it.
- Dynamicland | Take a look at the Dynamicland website for more information about a prototype of what Bret Victor talks about in the video.
- Dynamicland Presentation | There is an unlisted video on YouTube that shows some details if you want to learn more.
- Folk Computer | There is also an open-source initiative to build something very similar
Continue with the video lectures by Jelle van Dijk. This time about Tangible Interaction. Some things that I talked about are repeated but it might be a good recap to hear this from another person with a slightly different angle.
- Explore other projects from the Tangible Media Group for inspiration