03 | Loops & Arrays
During the first period, each week is divided into three classes just like they are divided here on this website.
- Mondays: A thematic lecture that provides context for the topic of the course.
- Thursdays: First technical lesson of the week. Focuses on the coding side.
- Fridays: Second technical lesson of the week. Focuses on the coding side.
|TIME||MON 18/09||TUE 19/09||WED 20/09||THU 21/09||FRI 22/09|
|15:15–17:00||Lecture: Interactive Art|
Absence Compensation #
If you miss the classes this week and you are going over the 20% allowed absence, you can compensate for them with these exercises from the course book:
Any of these exercises:
- Simple Iteration: Seven Circles
- Transitioning Rectangles
- Receding Landscape
- Lines to the Cursor
- Dashed Line
- Nested Iteration: Checkers
- Geometric Progression
Choose one exercise per missed day of class. Add your sketches to our
OpenProcessing class. There is a collection specifically for this. Name your file with the date that you are compensating for and the exercise name from the book. For example,
06/09 Butt Generator.