02 | if This Then That
- MON | Lecture: History of Programming
- THU | Control Flow & Conditional Statements
- FRI | Conditional Statements
During the first period, each week is divided into three classes just like they are divided here on this website.
- Mondays: A thematic lecture that provides context for the topic of the course.
- Thursdays: First technical lesson of the week. Focuses on the coding side.
- Fridays: Second technical lesson of the week. Focuses on the coding side.
|TIME||MON 11/09||TUE 12/09||WED 13/09||THU 14/09||FRI 15/09|
|09:15–12:00||Conditional Statements||Conditional Statements|
|15:15–17:00||Lecture: History of Programming|
Absence Compensation #
If you miss the classes this week and you are going over the 20% allowed absence, you can compensate for them with these exercises from the course book:
Any of these exercises:
- Conditional Testing
- Conditional Testing: One-Person Pong
- Unpredictability: Coin Toss
- Unpredictability: Drunk Walk I: Brownian Motion
- Unpredictability: Drunk Walk II: Random Lattice Walk
- Time and Interactivity
- Time and Interactivity: Eyes Following Cursor
- Color: Interactive Complement
- Color: Josef Albers Color Relativity I
- Color: Josef Albers Color Relativity II
Choose two exercises per missed day of class. Add your sketches to our
OpenProcessing class. There is a collection specifically for this. Name your file with the date that you are compensating for and the exercise name from the book. For example,
06/09 Butt Generator.